For Fulfilment by Amazon shippers, Cloud Conversion has built a powerful FBA Toolset (which we also call “eCommazon”). The system makes FBA one of your fulfilment options and manages the data coming back in from FBA. This allows you to :
- View FBA orders in Cloud Conversion
- View FBA Inventory Levels
- Send Orders from any channel for shipment by FBA
- Receive FBA Shipment Tracking
- Track FBA Returns and Refunds and Feedback
- Manage FBA Removals
- Manage FBA Inbound Shipments & Shipment Packages
- Track Amazon Sales Ranks and Competitor Information
You can also send inventory directly to FBA from inside Cloud Conversion–including the required preparation instructions and labels.
Finally, the Settlement Report importer takes all the detail from the bi-weekly FBA Settlement Report and attaches all the related costs (such as marketplace commissions and pick/pack/ship fees) to the order. This allows true order-level cost calculations for FBA orders.